The checkout process is really simple,
Checkout in 5 Easy Steps
- Add Product(s) to your Cart. Apply coupon codes if you had any and proceed to Checkout.
- Login or fill in your Billing and Shipping Address information correctly. The system requires a more than 6-digit telephone number. You can use any number for e.g.: “111111”.
- Select a shipping method; Certified or Non-Certified Shipping. The first one comes with a tracking number and usually have to sign it to receive your package. The latter option is non-traceable and the postman usually leaves it in your mailbox or doorstep. Place Order.
- Double check your order at the bottom and choose one of the 3 Payment Options.
- Tarjeta de crédito o débito = “Credit or Debit Cards” (VISA, MC, Diners Club, Amex)
- Western Union (ask for the current payee details at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bitcoin – A simple, secure and less expensive way to pay using the modern payment of cryptocurrencies.
- Read and Accept the Terms and Conditions. Click Pagar = “Pay”
- This is where it gets a bit complicated with the language barrier at the end, which is why some of you might have problems processing your orders. We are here to Help!
- If you chose to pay with your Credit/Debit Card you will proceed to a final checkout page with your order details. Here You will be asked to: Pagar = “Pay” or Cancelar = “Cancel” if you wish to change the payment method.
- A final pop-up with the Andean Leaves logo and your order details will appear. Fill in your card payment details (card number, MM/YY, and CVV code) and your email address at the bottom to complete the fill out form and Pay your order by clicking “Pagar”.
- That’s it! You will receive a confirmation email for your Order. Please check your Spam folder and put us on your safe emailing list for future updates on your Order 🙂
- If it shows up an error message such as “Contactar al emisor, Tarjeta no valida or la transacción ha sido denegada” you might need to contact your bank to let you purchase from outside your country.